For any questions regarding this Policy or any requests regarding the processing of personal data, please contact us at dev.Skiski@gmail.com.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOUWe collect the information You provide to us and this information is necessary for the adequate performance of the contractual arrangement which is in place between You and us and allow us to comply with our legal obligations.
2. THE WAY WE USE YOUR INFORMATIONWe process your information adhering to the general data processing principles. We may use the information we collect through our Site for a number of reasons, including to:
3. HOW WE MAY SHARE YOUR INFORMATIONWe may share your information with third parties that we use to provide and support our Services: - Invoicing and Billing company - Stripe We may also disclose your information to third parties: where required by law or regulatory requirement, court order or other judicial authorization; in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including for the purposes of meeting national security and law enforcement requirements; in connection with the sale, transfer, merger, bankruptcy, restructuring or other reorganization of a business; to protect or defend our rights, interests or property, or that of third parties; (e) to investigate any wrongdoing in connection with our products and services; and to protect the vital interests of an individual.
5. INFORMATION FROM MINORSThis site and our Services are not intended for or directed to persons under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect or ask for information from minors. We do not knowingly allow minors to use our Site or Services. We will delete any information we discover is collected from a minor. Please contact us using the contact details below if you believe we might have information about a minor.
6. SENSITIVE INFORMATIONWe do not collect sensitive information such as political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, racial or ethnic origin, genetic data, biometric data, health data or data related a sexual orientation. Please do not send, upload, or provide us any sensitive data and contact us using the contact details below if you believe that we might have such information. We have a right to delete any information we believe it might contain sensitive data.
8. RETENTIONWe retain your personal information to provide services to you and as otherwise necessary to comply with our legal obligation, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. We will retain your personal information as long as we need it to provide services to you, unless we are otherwise required by law or regulations to retain your personal information longer.
9. SECURITYWe have implemented security measures designed to protect the personal information you share with us, including physical, electronic and procedural measures. Among other things, we regularly monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. Regardless of the measures and efforts taken by us, the transmission of information via internet, email or text message is not completely secure. We do not guarantee the absolute protection and security of your personal information. We therefore encourage you to avoid providing us or anyone with any sensitive information of which you believe its disclosure could cause you substantial or irreparable harm. If you have any questions regarding the security of our Site or Services, you are welcome to contact us at dev.Skiski@gmail.com.
10. YOUR RIGHTSYou are entitled to a range of rights regarding the protection of your personal information. Those rights are: The right to access the information we have about you. If you wish to access your personal information that we collect, you can do so at any time by contacting us using the contact details provided below. The right to rectify inaccurate information about you. You can correct, update or request deletion of your personal information by contacting us using the contact details provided below. The right to object the processing. When we rely on your consent to process your personal information, you may withdraw consent at any time by contacting us using the contact details provided below. This will not affect the lawfulness of processing prior to the withdrawal of your consent. The right to lodge a complaint. You can raise questions or complaints to the national Data Protection Agency in your country of residence in the event where your rights may have been infringed. However, we recommend attempting to reach a peaceful resolution of the possible dispute by contacting us first. The right to erase any data concerning you. You may demand erasure of data without undue delay for legitimate reasons, e.g. where data is no longer necessary for the purposes it was collected, or where the data has been unlawfully processed.
12. AMENDMENTSOur Policy may change from time to time. We will post any Policy changes on our Site and, if the changes are significant, we may consider providing a more explicit notice (including, for certain services, email notification of Policy changes).
13. ACCEPTANCE OF THIS POLICYWe assume that all Users of this Site have carefully read this document and agree to its contents. If someone does not agree with this Policy, they should refrain from using our Site. We reserve the right to change our Policy at any time and inform by using the way as indicated in Section 12. Continued use of this Site implies acceptance of the revised Policy.
14. FURTHER INFORMATIONIf you have any further questions regarding the data we collect, or how we use it, then please feel free to contact us at the details as indicated above.